- "We" refers to PaceKB
- "You" refers to the user of PaceKB's software
- "Cookies" refers to small amounts of data stored on your computer
- "Personal Data" refers to data that belongs to an individual
We collect personal data from our users in order to provide and improve our services. Personal data that we collect includes but is not limited to:
1. Username & Email Address
2. Encrypted Password
3. Account Created, Last Reset Password & Last Edited Dates
5. First & Last name
6. IP Address
7. Cookies & Usage Data
- Article View History
- Audit Logs
Unless opted out, we may use your personal data to send you marketing emails. You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time using the unsubscribe link in the footer.
We store cookies on your browser which are used to identify you when accessing our service. This information is encrypted and non sensitive. Information stored in your authentication cookie includes but is not limited to:
- User ID
- Site ID
- Email Address
Use of data
- To efficiently and effectively maintain our service
- To identify you when accessing our service
- To send marketing material
- To analyse analytics of our services
- To detect potential security threats to our services
We continue to hold personal data for as long as necessary, unless we are requested to remove it. We sometimes reject requests for data deletion for reasons that include but are not limited to:
- Security threat
- Outstanding payment
Data is stored in a secure database hosted by a Cloud Provider. We may sometimes grant access to this information to legal authorities IF they have a written warrant that enforces us to comply.
We use some third parties for analytics and improvements to our services. The list of third parties that have LIMITED access to your data include but is not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Crisp Live Chat
- Stripe Payments
We may occasionally export your user information during support requests to local computers. This information is removed instantly after it has been finished with. Data is transferred securely and is not distributed to further third-parties.
GDPR - Your Rights
Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) have exceptions to our standard data policies. If you would like to request an export of all data stored about you on our services, please contact our Support Team
- Access, update or delete data - Most data related to you can be accessed, deleted or updated via our Administration panel. If you have trouble accessing this please contact us
- Rectification - If your information is inaccurate you have the right to have it rectified.
- Right to object - You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data, however please be aware that this will result in you being unable to use our service due to our service being data dependent.
- Restriction - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information from third-parties.
- Accessibility - You can request access to your data stored
Start Free and Scale as You Go
Starting with PaceKB has never been easier. With our free plan, you can get started with all the essentials and scale up as your business grows. Enjoy a streamlined setup process, article creation for up to 25 articles, quick and relevant updates, and technical support without hidden costs or contractual obligations.
- No credit card required
- Free forever, no strings attached